East Meets East...

Woke up on Thursday morning and I jumped out of bed the moment I opened my eyes. I recall Gunther's edich to me and laugh out loud: "you're going to have to learn 500 words of Bulgarian by April." After that call yesterday, I was having a hard time with stringing two words of English together. It's 10a.m. -- a great time to call my family on the east coast! My parents are with my brother Rob and Mary...and they're thrilled. My sisters in FLA and TN are super excited. Call Joe and Carmen and leave message. Send out emails/calls to everyone in New York...and we are getting in touch with everyone from Gunther's family. It feels so BIZARRE to say we're having twins! A part of us is nervous because we haven't received full medical clearance on the girls. A dear person in my life and confidant Kathleen has reviewed their profile and while there may be issues to be concerned about with regard to little Fana's behavioural issues, she is very so excited for us. I'm sure it will all be o.k.

We head out on the boat for the weekend, and it's a beautiful sunny weekend. We stare at the picture of the girls all weekend and talk about everything that we need to do on Monday. There's nothing better for a great night sleep than a good dose of fresh air and some waves to rock the boat in the night -- we slept for 10 hours on Saturday night (an unbelieveable thing for Gunther!). I think we're both just still in disbelief! Might as well sleep while we can because a good long snooze is going to be a luxury in 3 months from now! Monday is a SUPER big day -- have to get our criminal records checked, our physicals and medical clearance for the girls. So much, so fast! Kirstin and Marie at Choices are just so supportive, knowledgeable and amazing!!! Thank goodness for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment