The Best Birthday Present Ever

Monday goes without a hitch (well with the exception of a very rude VPD worker who was an ass to us when we asked him to expedite our criminal check.) and we're thrilled to hear from our doctor (who amazingly is from Bulgaria) that everything looks good on the girls medical background. How blessed we are to have her! When we walked out of the doctors office with the girls medicals approved, and our medicals complete and updated, I literally skipped to my car! This is really happening!

Wake up on the morning of the big 45 and unfortunately G has a bit of a sore throat and is feeling really under the weather. I have a bunch of agency loose ends to tie up and then the rest of the day is great -- worked out with George, and went to the Kerrisdale Community Lunch. It was great to tell everyone at the Church lunch about the girls...what a great bunch of people I have met at St. Mary's.

That evening, Gunther is too sick to go out so I join the Ferrie family for dins in Kitsilano along with John and Christin. Very fun dinner -- my mind is deeply entrenched in details, details, details. Time to make our travel plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment